Exceptionally dedicated and results-driven professional with a strong attention to detail and forward-thinking mentality. Proven talent for completing critical projects and strategy in fast-paced communications fields.
Building strong, impactful relationships with senior leadership, IT, digital media, research, finance, broadcast engineering, sales, sourcing, vendors and staff to align goals and achieve results.
Superior written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated ability to build strong listener, viewer and reader audiences in rapidly changing markets across multiple platforms.
July 2015 – Present
New York, New York
Director, Marketing Operations and Services
- Designed and developed with other organizational stakeholders a sponsorship focused CRM solution for the entire sales team.
- Oversee a $6 million-dollar annual production budget for FX Networks, that is tracking to be $2 million-dollars under-budget for the current fiscal year.
- Implemented best practices for the sales team in regard to data entry, communication and reporting through various homegrown tools and other legacy databases.
- Lead training across a multitude of departments including, Sales, Marketing, Creative Services, Branded Content, Pricing and Planning, Publishing and the Digital Media Team
- Analyze current on-air inventory usage and strategy to increase revenue, which has saved the network over $3 million-dollars per annum since 2016
January 2012 – June 2015
New York, New York
Manager, Promotion Planning and Scheduling
- Worked as Product Owner during agile development to conceptualize, design and launch HBO’s first ever campaign management tool to effectively transmit data to Nielsen for analytics.
- Created innovative strategies to maximize the reach and effectiveness of HBO and Cinemax’s on-air promotion strategy within the competitive landscape.
- Leveraged HBO and Cinemax’s multiplatform brands, HBOGO and HBO On Demand to increase audience exposure for various tent pole series, including Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire and True Blood.
- Managed multiple on-air campaigns by tracking GRPs from the launch through the finale to ensure maximum reach, frequency and tune-in conversion metrics.
- Liaised with Audience Research to find unique promotional opportunities and monitor effectiveness of current promotion on-air to make strategic shifts in flight.
- Developed and maintain the Promotion Planning and Scheduling department’s internal SharePoint site for use as a collaborative tool within the department.
- Worked with Marketing to align HBO’s Off-Channel promotion with the current on-air strategy.
July 2009 – December 2011
New York, New York
Supervisor, Programming and Media Planning
- Executed the promotional strategy for four seasons of the Emmy Award winning series Mad Men, three seasons of Breaking Bad, Rubicon, and the most watched original series in Cable Television history, The Walking Dead.
- Developed on-air and cross-channel promotions, bugs, and banners for AMC movies and original series with a continued emphasis on social media.
- Increased viewership for Mad Men by 118% and Breaking Bad by 26% since first season in key demographics.
- Conceptualized and executed the promotional media plan for the highest rated premieres of Mad Men, Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead in AMC history.
- Created multi-platform campaigns via online or on-demand to support each show.
- Worked directly with creative and scheduling departments to help enhance AMC’s brand by creating marketing opportunities such as late night and weekend programming.
- Managed the media planning team in creating promos and on-air graphics to drive website traffic and grow viewers.
- Conducted live interviews with actors from the original series for promotional use online.
- Moderated live chats for The Walking Dead to engage fanbase and increase viewership on Twitter and Facebook.
- Contributed to social media efforts to promote original series via Facebook, Twitter, and amctv.com.
- Trained and mentored new employees on technical processes, computer programs, and database systems.
October 2006 – June 2009
Coordinator, Programming and Media Planning
- Created daily logs for 24-hour programming using AMC’s traffic-scheduling program, Gabriel.
- Managed all aspects of daily logs for accuracy, content, precision, and successful implementation of promotional planning strategies.
- Led team of 5 in screening promos for quality control and monitoring execution for spelling and subject matter.
- Developed innovative strategies for on-air promotion to support the re-branding of the entire network.
- Spearheaded and designed media planning department Powerpoint presentation for ongoing use.
June 2008 – December 2011
Special Consultant for IPTV Expansion
- Selected as part of a special project think tank concerning a new media business venture for AMC.
- Help to generate the business plan for the creation of a subscription-based VOD platform.
- Attended conferences, including San Diego’s Comic-Con to help foster ideas and network with key partners.
- Collaborated with group to design the entire model and layout for programming and content.
December 2005 – October 2006
Woodbury, New York
- Produced newscasts in the tri-state area for major news events that included the 2005 New York City transit strike, Hurricane Katrina, and foreign relations.
- Managed logistics for live interviews by prepping and setting up live shots and helping to ensure the successful broadcast of live on-air interviews.
- Supported producers, truck operators, photographers and reporters with their responsibilities for on-air content.
- Tasked with tracking down stories and leads for live and future stories, specifically hold-for-release pieces and elections.
March 2005 – October 2006
- Pulled file tape for daily newscast, organized scripts, ran prompters, and assisted with general newsroom duties.
- Assisted reporters and anchors for successful launches of live and taped programming
Masters of Arts in Communication
New York Institute of Technology
New York, New York
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications
Minor in Sociology